Admin Executive at the leading construction company
- Organize in administration management and work closely with different stakeholders.
- 700,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading group of companies in Myanmar, mainly on construction, telecommunications and Banking. Part of one of Myanmar Largest Corporation, this company involved in many State Projects.
Manage and implement the assigned projects.
- Determines project schedule by reviewing plan, specifications, time requirements, sequencing project elements
- Liaise with different stakeholders and facilitate with BOD members.
- Arrange meetings, record agendas and monitor the meeting activities.
- Perform the necessary and given tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of experience in project management.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other qualifications in business management, economics are highly preferred.
- Strong command of English is required.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees