Admin Manager at a leading local conglomerate in Myanmar
- Responsible for full spectrum of administrative tasks and the general office management
- Salary is up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the successful business group in Myanmar covering the different portfolios of businesses in trading, construction and energy sectors and comprised of qualified professionals and experienced foreign management.
Responsible for managing the full spectrum of general administration.
- Responsible to manage overall administrative activities for the organization to use the resources effectively
- Handle Budget and asset management which includes preparing annual budgets, monitoring, and controlling expenses, checking and approving invoices.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field such as office administration
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must have and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration will be a great advantage
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees