Admin Supervisor at one of the most successful Private Hospitals in Myanmar
- Organize in administration management and closely work with CEO and Medical Superintendent to support their business activities.
- 1,500,000 MMK per month + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most reliable private hospitals in Myanmar which provides excellent medical care services to patients.
Responsible to supervise daily administrative operations
- Handle overall administrative tasks of the hospital
- Coordinate medical and health services in relation to hospital’s policies and procedures
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience at the executive level and experience in a hospital or healthcare system will be a great advantage
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) is a must and minimum 5 years of clinical experience
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Should have the ability to initiate and execute the management system to change from the semi-traditional to international level
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees