Administrative Supervisor at fastest growing trading company
- Need to cover overall administration, human resources, logistics and purchasing.
- Salary is up to USD 1,200
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in Yangon which has positive working environment.
Responsible for managing the full spectrum of general administration.
- Responsible to manage overall administrative activities and purchasing for the organization to use the resources effectively
- Handle Budget and asset management which includes preparing annual budgets, monitoring, and controlling expenses, checking and approving invoices.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field such as office administration
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must have and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration will be a great advantage
- Business English is a must and applicants with intermediate Thai will be a plus.
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees