Amazing Auditor role at Leading Group of Business Enterprise in Myanmar
- Conducting process of documentation, risk identification and assessment, evaluate the adequacy and effective of internal control
- Up to MMK 1,500,000
About the Company
Our client is leading group of business enterprise in Myanmar which has more than 1300 staff. Its mission is to become a world class organization which could help its employees to develop their talent by working in accelerated growth business environment.
- Carry out daily checking, analysing with expenditure and income and stock issue
- Assist with Chief Auditor for Branch Audit Report.
- Carry out Ground stock checking
- Coordinate and collaborate with related department for Audit Issues
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in accounting field and minimum 3 years of audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and recognized professional qualification such as a CPA, CA or CIA is highly preferred.
- Strong command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in data analytics using auditing software such as ACL/SAS
- Excellent auditing skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees