Assistant Chief Engineer at one of the successful construction companies in Myanmar
- To oversee the residential building projects in Mandalay
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Companies in Myanmar and they are aiming to become one of the largest construction group of companies in near future.
- To monitor the project progress, planning and overseeing of the project schedule
- Responsible for site visit, site inspection, project budget and material control
- To coordinate and supervise for M&E works, civil and structure works and HSE works
- Manage respective team to make sure the projects to be done before deadline
- At Least 5 years of working experience in building construction field
- Communicative English skill and good people management skill
- Bachelor of Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Age is between 30 – 50 years
- Prefer candidates who is living in Mandalay or able to work at Mandalay
Accommodation plus other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.