Asst. Project Manager at Fast Growing Construction Project Management Company in Myanmar
- To Assist and Manage the Luxury ID Projects
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus allowances
About the Company
Our client is providing the best quality for the high-end projects and they are aiming to be the No.1 Project Management Company in Myanmar.
- To deliver the projects in smoothly
- To ensure the Site Safety in 100% with Safety point of views
- To analyse the forecast the Projects Expenditure and able to plan works schedule
- To drive the respective teams to ensure the projects must be finished within deadline
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standards quality and safety work place
- Able to communicate in English
- Must have Project Management Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder of Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of engineering experience on related industry
- Prefer to have ID Work Experience in before
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Engineer or 1-2 years of experience on Assistant Project Manager levels
Annual bonus and other allowances
Very Fast-Growing Construction Project Management Company in Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.