Astounding Head of HR role at a largest local conglomerate in Myanmar
- Responsible for conducting effective HR strategies and operating full HR functions
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the top local conglomerates in Myanmar. They offer a very stable and strong working environment with lots of opportunities for career growth.
- Provide effective HR strategies to enhance business operations efficiently
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR including Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Communicate changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation, administration and budgeting
- Report directly to Managing Director (MD) and BOD
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience and at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Professional HR qualification, post-graduate qualification in HRM will be an advantage
- Strong command of Business English skill
- Excellent communication skill and should be able to work under pressure
Attractive bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees