BPA analyst at leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Responsible to develop financial early warning forecast systems for the country, to provide financial, budgetary forecasts and strategic plans for the country and global officers, and to ensure reporting system interoperability and data integrity.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Annual bonus + Allowances and benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Pharmaceutical Companies in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare.
The responsibilities of BPA Analyst are as follows.
- Needs to plan, analyse and monitor P & L
- Ensure consistent financial data and report financial planning
- Responsible for business partnering and needs to support decision-making and controlling within the Sales &Marketing function through helping to develop financial evaluation of a) proposed projects, and b) planned or actual data in order that enhanced financial performance is delivered.
- Proactively interface with financial officers/BPAs in other country organisations to obtain financial best practices and in-market data results, benchmarking country results and methods against ones from other markets
- Minimum one to three years of experience in related field
- Bachelor Degree in economics, business, or related field is preferred.
- Must fluent in English (verbal and written) and Burmese
- Experiences in audit and controlling, designing and operating financial reporting, forecasting systems are preferable.
- Background of a pharmaceutical or FMCG is helpful
Up to 3 month-performance bonus plus other attractive allowances
Work with the international team that will help you make you grow in your career
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees