Brand Manager at a successful FMCG Company
- Responsible for driving the growth of the brand within an organisation and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and manufacturing match.
- Salary up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a leading international consumer product manufacturer which operates in over 70 countries and have products sold in more than 120 countries.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Develop a strategic brand plan and participate in development of marketing mix including promotional strategies to strengthen brand equity.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of all projects related to new product launches.
- Coordinate with external marketing agencies and suppliers to create business relationship.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in brand marketing industry is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or other business-related education is a must.
- Business English communication skill is required.
- Good project management skills and consumer relationship skills is a bonus.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees