Brand Manager at Global Brewery Company
- Plan strategic multichannel marketing campaigns to drive awareness, site traffic and sales
- Up to $2000 plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global Brewery company with 3 years history in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Reporting to Marketing Head, this position will be responsible for brand awareness in the market
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plan to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing and brand activities across all channels including advertising and media planning, public relations and digital marketing & social medias.
- Develop, optimize and track annual brand marketing budget
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Marketing under FMCG industry
- Alcohol marketing experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English & Burmese language
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with the clients
The company, already working on two brands, is a growing business at a fast pace. Planning to introduce 2 more famous brands to the local market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Brand knowledge trainings and other necessary trainings will be provided.