F&B Brand Marketing Executive at Growing Global FMCG Company
- Promoting the brand in the market
- Up to $800 plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global FMCG company with 3 years history in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their distribution business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Reporting to Business Unit Manager, this position will be responsible for brand awareness in the market
- Ensure consistent brand expression through all consumer and cultural touch points, both external and internal
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plan to establish and maintain brand presence in the market, to raise customer awareness, drive traffic and profitable sales
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing and brand activities across all channels including advertising and media planning, public relations and digital marketing & social medias.
- Assist the Business Unit Managers for event setup and activation marketing activities.
- Develop, optimize and track annual brand marketing budget
- Ensure efficient spending of central brand and marketing budget to delivered within strategy, budget and deadline
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales and Marketing experiences in FMCG industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills:
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English & Burmese language
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with the clients
- Passionate about leading, coaching and developing people and building a winning team
Up to 20% annual bonus
The company itself is a massively growing business, which currently holds 5 brands. Planning to bring in more famous brands to the local market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Brand acknowledgement trainings and other on job trainings will be provided if necessary.