Business Analyst (Cost Accounting) position at one of the well-known Retail Chains in Myanmar
- Accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, and margin analysis.
- Up to 800,000 MMK + other interesting allowances
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar retailing as a top Business and ensures the best service.
Responsible to analyse business activities (Cost Accounting) of the company
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Report on breakeven points by products, profit centers, and factory
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Minimum 3 years of accounting/finance working experience (preferably with Manufacturing Industry Background)
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees