Business Analyst - Inventory Control at one of the biggest and well-known retail chains in Myanmar
- Responsible for the analysis of the company’s operational processes especially in inventory management
- Up to 800,000 MMK + other interesting allowance
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar retailing as a top Business and ensures the best services.
Responsible to analyse business activities (Inventory Control) of the company
- Responsible for reconciliation of inventory system quantity and cost with general ledger
- Preparation of the monthly Gross Margin reporting pack including variance analysis to budget and prior year by business channel.
- Review of inventory controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and robustness of data is maintained.
- Responsible for re-checking inventory movements before month end reporting.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience (preferably with retail Industry Background)
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees