Grab an opportunity to become Business Analyst Manager at Leading Financial Services Company
Business Analyst Manager at Leading Financial Services Company
- To identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve company targets; to support the Product, Sales, Marketing, Digital and Distribution teams in finding new ways to attract customers,
- Salary up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm of financial service which is a joint venture between a leading foreign firm and a nationwide financial service company. It is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst Manager are as follows.
- Direct and manage the workload of flexible resources where appropriate.
- Deliver research and analysis in support of commercial priorities (e.g. forecasting, scenario planning, KPI tracking, Digital analytics on apps/user behaviour)
- Develop and own brand intelligence and relevant market intelligence (competition watch, industry trends)
- Be the strategic partner to help frame business issues, providing strategic consultancy to shape business questions and define solutions
- Solid experience in Business Analytics and/or Commercial roles at mid to senior levels.
- Bachelor degree or Advanced Degree in Science. Literate in English is a must.
- Complex project management leadership skills and problem solving skills.
- Understands quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Expertise in at least one specific Data Analysis Tool
Yearly Benefits plus other attractive benefits
Leading financial service which provides trustworthy services to people around Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees