Business Analyst (Reporting) at one of the most Well-known Retail Chains in Myanmar
- Responsible to analyse business activities (Reporting and Analysis General Ledger) of the company
- Up to 700,000 MMK + other interesting allowances
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar retailing as a top Business and ensures the best services.
Responsible to analyse business activities (Reporting and Analysis General Ledger) of the company
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Operate as an interface between various departments
- Responsible for conducting regular ledger closings
- Minimum 3 years of working experience (preferably with Retail Industry Background)
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees