Business Development Executive at International Conglomerate
- In charge of business development and make strong relationship with clients
- Up to $1000 plus benefits
About the Company
Formally established a representative office in Yangon in 2013, our client has number of functions in Myanmar including business intelligence, political intelligence, business development, and office representation.
The role involves direct reporting to General Manager and the ability to communicate well with customers
- Prepare Sales budgets and forecasts and get sales orders per Yearly Budget
- Survey market for products' opportunity and competitors
- Plan the itinerary and customers' visits and report Sales Activities to GM on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably with ACMV products
- Advanced English with strong negotiation and communication skills
Travel allowance + sales commissions
The company is a rapidly growing organization which will expend business in Myanmar near future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of the company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.