Business Development Manager at one of the well – known Global Logistics and Forwarding service companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for growing the company’s 3PL logistics business in Myanmar
- Up to $2,500 + Bonus
About the Company
Our client, is a globally well – known logistics service and Freight Forwarding company. They have a well-established business in Myanmar set for strong expansion.
- Main sales point of contact for prospect/potential sales
- Develop and qualify leads and conduct quarterly business review with clients
- Highly motivated individual with strong import/export Air & Ocean and skill set
- Able to understand customer’s requirements and to work out proposals/quotations
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 to 5 years of proven sales experience in Contract Logistics & Transportation
- Advanced level in English and able to work independently
- Self-motivated team player who is driven to meet targets set
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain, Sales- corporate or equivalent
If you are looking for an exciting operations manager job in Myanmar, this is a great opportunity for you.
Training at oversea
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong performing staff have opportunities for relocation overseas and other great career development chances.