Business Partnership Manager at an international financial service company
- Manage and implement sales communications plans to achieve sales target and revenue goals
- Salary up to 1,700,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is the fast-growing international organization in Myanmar which is expanding its business in Yangon and Mandalay, also gaining the customer’s and clients’ trust for its excellent services.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Introduce service to potential business clients
- Form and maintain relationships with Clients to generate business leads
- Prospect, Identify, generate new business and generate additional business from existing customer
- Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience with telecommunication or mobile money background
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Business English communication skill
- Be a candidate with negotiation skill, self-driven and interpersonal skill
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees