Business Performance & Planning Manager at Leading Financial Service Institute of Myanmar
- Preparation of management and group reporting, work closely with respective business unit heads and other relevant stakeholder to provide financial matters support.
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service Institute which is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring MFS’s financials and business performance and supporting function as necessary ( cost control, allocation and initiatives)
- Coordinate with business unit heads in providing financial subject matters support, annual budget and forecasting.
- Assist to business units with reviewing of business performance to ensure financial objective is delivered.
- Prepare financial management report timely and accurately
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in management accounting and reporting and as managerial role
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in related areas such as in finance or accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with key organizations and across all levels of management
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees