Business Sustainability Manager at Leading Financial Service Institute of Myanmar
- To identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve company targets.
- Salary Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service Institute which is a joint venture between a leading telecom and a nationwide bank. It is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks and teleports.
Key responsibilities are as follow:
- Responsible for managing and developing sustainability projects and scoping projects in cooperation with LT
- Carry out project managements including monitoring timelines, planning meetings and follow ups
- Design and execute training programs for beneficiaries on the use of the Company
- Conduct financial reporting with regards to the identified projects and other necessary reportings
- Identify all relevant local communities and build profitable relationship with them
- e.g. Report directly to Country Manager, manage team of 6 staff, Develop company strategy etc
- At least 8 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing financial management
- Advance university degree in Financial, Business Administration and Management, Economics or other relevant field.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Complex project management leadership skills and problem solving skills.
Yearly Benefits plus other attractive benefits.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees