Centre Manager (Expatriate Only) at the leading property management company
- Overseeing the day to day operations of a building, ranging from cleaning, waste disposal and repair of facilities.
- Up to USD 4,000
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading property management companies which provides the well-equipped office spaces to its clients.
Responsible for handling the full spectrums of property management of the building.
- Oversee and manage the operations of building including building maintenance, HR, marketing and financial activities.
- Facilitate with clients, suppliers and handle the lease agreements.
- Manage and train the staffs to improve their performances.
- Carry out the necessary and assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Expatriates with minimum 6 years of experience in related background. Applicants with experiences in Myanmar will be a plus.
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in business management or administration are highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong knowledge in real estate and asset management.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees