CFO at Int’l Solar Energy Company in Myanmar
- Head of Financial service and responsible for financial and economical basic for decision making in the company
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus housing and transportation allowances
About the Company
Our client has recently set up operations in Yangon and their mission is to contribute low cost and reliable home solar system especially for Myanmar rural area to get a clean and safe electricity. They have big aim for supplying solar energy by cooperating closely with NGOs and Int’l development organizations.
CFO will be performing the followings:
- Develop and keep budgets (overall budget, budgets of projects) Financial controlling and reporting.
- Provide predicted payments in time, expected liquidity position and investment deals with calculations and paperwork.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Directly report to CEO and head office.
- Proven experience as financial manager and experience in investment or financial sector will be an advantage.
- Graduated finance or economics. Fin mathematics/math economics/ theory of chances expert is preferable
- Good knowledge of English is a must and Excel is wizard.
- Effective time management is very important and should be open for learning. CFO should be origin from one of the South-East Asia countries.
Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus housing, transportation and insurance.
Be an important part of the open, informal team with international work ethics.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for professional and international growth opportunities of the employees