CFO opportunity in the power industry in Myanmar
- Great chance to boost your career to a CFO role
- $5000 USD per month plus housing and car
About the Company
A major playing the power industry in Myanmar, our client has a number of power plant projects and looking to expand greatly in the future. Part of one of Myanmar's largest corporation, this company has a amazing opportunities for further growth in Myanmar's expanding power market.
Solely responsible for the financial operations of the business, this position will report to the CEO as well as the Group CFO.
- Overall financial planning and budgeting responsibilities
- Maintain business control policies
- Control the business planning and quarterly forecast processes
- Liaise with lenders with regards to arranging loans for further expansion of the business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Power industry
- Experience as a Finance Manager or above
- Strong people management skills
- ERP implementation experience a plus
The power industry is one of Myanmar's fastest growing industries and also the most important for the countries growth targets.