CFO (Expatriate) at one of the most successful health care services in Myanmar
- Head of Financial service and responsible for financial and risk management operation in the company
- Salary up to 7000 USD plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful health care services in Myanmar.
- Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company
- Ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies and manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Maintain the financial health of the organization and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Directly report to CEO and head office
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in finance and accounting sector.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required and other professional qualifications in accounting field such as CPA, ACCA will be a great advantage
- Strong Command of written and verbal English
- Should have a solid understanding of compliance, rules & regulations
Attractive Bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees