Challenging CFO at leading International Micro Banking Industry in Myanmar
- Overviewing all financial transaction and improving the internal control of companies with broad ranges of abilities.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits and allowances
About the Company
Our client is an international micro banking industry rapidly growing in Myanmar, is looking for the Burmese professional CFO to restructure all financial policies & procedures to develop especially in all aspects of operations, branch operations as well as technical areas.
- Participate in formulating and implementing overall strategic business plans and goals
- Prepare Financial accounting and reporting and manage forecasting and budgeting processes
- Implement accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls and ensure that the industry complies with them
- Report directly to CEO and head office
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in finance and accounting field as managerial level
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required and other professional qualifications in accounting area such as CPA, ACCA will be a huge advantage
- Strong Command of written and verbal English
- Should have a solid understanding of compliance, rules & regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees