Challenging Head of HR at one of the Leading Banks in Myanmar
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of company’s human resources department
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Provide effective HR strategies to enhance business operations efficiently
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR process including Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Work with Executive Committee to determine workforce needs, identify human resource and competency gaps, and devise a development and workforce plan to develop and retain staff.
- Participate in annual manpower budgeting exercise and HR strategy for the business.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience and at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Professional HR qualification, post-graduate qualification in related field such as HRM, Business Administration will be a huge advantage
- Strong command of Business English skill
- Excellent communication skill and need to be able to work under pressure with detail orientation
Performance bonus + other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees