Challenging Head of Internal Audit at one of the Leading Banks in Myanmar
- Plan, execute and report audits, and advice on control and risk issues
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Develop a risk based focused annual audit plan for bank and emphasis on the transformation being undertaken by the bank in all areas of its business including systems, credit risks, operational risks, governance, process improvement and all ongoing BAU audit functions.
- Coordinate reports to the Audit Committee on operational failures, theft and fraud investigated by IA and other channels within the bank.
- Work closely with the CEO, Audit Committee and maintain good governance, risk management and controls across the bank whilst maintaining.
- At least 5-7 years of auditing experience as senior level position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant area such as Business Administration or Finance and other professional qualifications in Auditing will be advantage
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Performance bonus + Other Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees