Challenging Head of Treasury role at one of the Leading Banks in Myanmar
- To manage all aspects of liquidity, daily cash flow, investments in securities & cash instruments, foreign exchange management, and asset/liability management
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Manage liquidity for short and long term planning, pricing of assets and liabilities, internal transfer pricing of assets/liabilities and contribute to the ALCO process
- Handle cash flow positions, inter-bank related borrowing/lending and statutory reserves and funds for investment
- Manage and mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates as well as manage foreign exchange positions
- Assist in the maintenance of banking relationships and evaluate the need for equity and/or debt financing
- Develop policies and procedures related to liquidity risk management and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead development of the liquidity risk governance framework, including design of the enterprise liquidity policy and contingency funding plan, e.g., intercompany borrowing facilities, repos, and external funding
- Minimum 8 years of experience with treasury functions, preferably in a bank or financial institution
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field / equivalent experience
- Have a solid experience with regulatory principles and rules.
- Have an Industry knowledge of financial markets and economics
- Good command of English
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and management skills with the ability to effectively communicate concepts to senior leaders.
Performance bonus + Other Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees