Chief Accountant at One of the Growing Construction Companies in Myanmar
- In charge of full spectrum of financial & management account
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a group of companies across in Myanmar and mainly focus on trading, construction, heavy machinery, and engineering services. For this Chief Accountant position, candidate needs to handle only for construction industry.
Responsible to handle overall financial processes of the company
- Responsible for full set of accounting
- Responsible to set up accounting policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Report to General Manager
- At least 6 years of working experience in accounting & finance field
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees