Chief Accountant at one of the international automotive companies in Myanmar
- Responsible to manage overall accounting and finance functions
- Salary up to 3,500,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the international automotive companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to supervise full spectrum of accounting functions
- Manage duties of accounting personnel and be responsible for their schedule duties
- Ensure all financial report and related schedules are in with the accounting standard
- Review financial statement on monthly basis including accruals, provision, prepayments etc
- Review monthly report and yearly reports.
- Able to deal with external auditors and tax agent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and CPA is strongly preferred
- Strong command of written and verbal English
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees