Chief Accountant at one of the leading beverages companies in Myanmar
- Handle overall Accounting & Finance processes
- Salary up to 3,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the foreign leading beverages companies in Myanmar which run several beverages products.
Responsible for all the whole process of Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- Lead in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Direct report to Finance Director of the group
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at management level (preferably with MNCs or FMCG Industry Background)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with other qualification is preferred
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Good leadership and communication skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees