Chief Accountant at one of the main biggest business Organization in Myanmar
- Responsible for the financial health of an organization, strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals and ensure compliance with Myanmar tax law and cost analysis
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client has established itself as one of the country’s leading company, having a lot of business unites and to become an integral part of Myanmar’s development, has matured into a diversified focused on the proper telecom infrastructure development in Myanmar.
The position bears the fully responsible for developing analysis, strategies, and plans for the long term financial goals of their organization.
- Responsible for budgeting, full set of accounting, commercial tax, withholding and personal income tax
- Manage Product Costing, physical inventory and fixed assets taking
- Create budgets and other relevant financial records of promotion
- Prepare monthly financial reports such as cash flow statement, P&L, Capex control, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in senior accounting role with staff supervision
- Strong taxation law knowledge as a must
- Strong command of English and Burmese
- Strongly recommended CPA holders
Annual bonus plus yearly increment
Very firm telecom business organization with biggest market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees