Chief Accountant at one of the most successful Group of Company in Yangon
- Handle overall accounting & finance function of the organization
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful group of companies in Myanmar which operates various business in mining, construction etc.
Responsible to manage full spectrum of financial account
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Overseeing and work closely with the operations and sales teams in analysing variances.
- Prepare and review the General Ledger and Financial Statement on a timely basis
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting & finance field
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Strong leadership skill
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees