Chief Accountant at one of the most successful Manufacturing & Logistic Services Companies in Myanmar
- In charge of full spectrum of financial & management account
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a well-known conglomerate holding company consisting numerous business sectors.
Responsible to handle overall financial processes of the company
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Overseeing and work closely with the operations and project teams in analysing variances.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Generate financial reports and statements to CFO for review
- At least 6 years of working experience in accounting & finance field
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous
Ferry+Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees