Chief Accountant at one of the most successful Tourism Services Companies in Myanmar
- In charge of full spectrum of financial & management account
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide travel services agency which offers the unique experience to customers with authenticity and luxury.
Responsible to handle overall financial processes
- Perform financial analysis and month-end accounting activities
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading an accounting team
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees