Chief Accountant at one of the Well-known Cosmetics Distribution Companies in Myanmar
- In charge of full spectrum of financial & management account
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is an authorised distributor of different well-known cosmetics brands in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall financial processes of the company
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Make sure to check inventory order & received from Principle
- Visit outlets and arrange monthly stock taking for those outlets
- Generate financial reports and statements to CFO for review
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience and 3 years in managerial level
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Should have a good knowledge of the Burmese accounting standards and IFRs
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees