Chief Accountant at the leading International FMCG Company in Yangon
- Handle all aspect of Accounting and Finance process
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the global leading FMCH company with good reputation in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business around Myanmar.
Manager overall accounting & finance functions
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Overseeing and work closely with the operations and project teams in analysing variances.
- Prepare and post adjustment and closing entries and transfer P&L to retained earning
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Management level
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and prefers ACCA/CPA qualified.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Able to work under pressure and good interpersonal skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees