Chief Accountant role at one of the most successful media Companies in Myanmar
- Develop the financial policies and handle the cash management
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the International companies in Media Industry that they will extend their business in Myanmar.
- Responsible for full set of accountings, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
- Handle statutory and tax declarations
- Manage receivables portfolio and debt portfolio and also required to handle employees’ accounting such as pay – holidays, expense reports and loans to staffs
- Generate financial reports and statements to BOD for review
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience and 3 years in managerial level
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance and other professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA is highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Should have a good knowledge of the Burmese accounting standards and IFRs
Performance Bonus + Allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees