Chief Auditor at one of the most successful Engineering Companies in Myanmar
- Monitoring the overall auditing process and internal control
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful Engineering Companies in Myanmar which is expanding its business.
Responsible to manage overall audit processes.
- Design internal audit procedures and develop internal audit organization structure
- Review or Draw the audit plans for post audit process. (Stock, Cash, AP, AR, Other Accountant Heading and Operational Activities.)
- Supervise the pre-audit process. (Sanctions, Advance Claim, other payments and documents)
- Train, guide and supervise the audit team and explain the audit programs for audit staffs and supervises the process
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in auditing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or general management and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Good command of Business English
- Strong knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles and management principles
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees