Chief Engineer at one of the successful construction companies in Myanmar
- To lead and manage the Construction Projects & Engineering Teams in Mandalay
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Companies in Myanmar and they are aiming to become one of the largest construction group of companies in near future.
- Direct Responsibility of the Project Progress reports regards to cost and material control
- Direct Responsibility of the Site Inspections and Site Progress Monitoring
- To analyse and forecast the Project Expenditure and able to plan work schedule
- To coordinate and supervise for M&E works, civil and structure works and HSE works
- To drive the respective teams to ensure the projects must be finished within deadline
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- At Least 10 years of working experience in building construction field
- Communicative English skill and good people management skill
- Bachelor of Civil or Electrical Engineering (prefer RSE)
- Age is between 30 – 50 years
- Prefer candidates who is living in Mandalay or able to work at Mandalay
Accommodation plus other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.