Chief Engineer at one of the most successful International Hotel Chains in Myanmar
- Responsible for the overall management of the Engineering Department
- Salary up to 2,000,000 kyats and additional benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful International Luxury Hotel Group, operating worldwide and starting up in Myanmar.
As a Chief Engineer, you will directly report to the Director of Engineering and have to oversee whole working progress of the engienering department as Head of Department.
- Responsible for the overall activities of the Engineering Department
- To oversee the whole building maintenance works with a high level of property maintenance knowledge
- Drive the maintenance team to ensure facilities are maintained in safe condition
- Must be able to develops and implements strategies for the customer satisfaction
- Be accountable for preventive maintenance works, manage the budget and energy conservation
- Must be responsible for the maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in in leading and managing a team of engineering staff for large properties, preferably in 5-Star Hotels or Resorts
- Degree holder of the Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Solid Experience in working as a high level of Engineering Management level in Hotel Industry
- Must be flexible in working hours according to the job requirements
- Strong leadership skill and strong command of English and Burmese
A 5 stars hotel chain which is expanding the business across in Asia including Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
It would be a fabulous choice to work in this environment, which never hesitates to grow the talented top performers together with the business.