Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Aviation
- Newly created role, looking for leaders with strong business start-up and turnaround experience in the Airline industry
- Salary up to 20,000,000 MMK
About the Company
You will be part of a group company that is one of the largest in Myanmar. Well known company with a well known Airline.
The strategic turnaround of the Airline business will be the main task at first, but you will also be required to look after the other Aviation related businesses as well.
- P&L management of multiple Business Units
- Start-up of the airline business from near scratch
- Report directly to Managing Director, management of a large team (500+)
- 7+ years of experience within the Aviation industry
- Airline experience is highly preferred
- Experience in other aviation business such as cargo, ground handling, charters are welcome
- P&L Management experience
- Management experience of more than 100 staff
- Strong English speaking ability
- Strong track record of business transformation
Bonus + Allowances as necessary
A senior role in a rapidly growing country, open to expats with understanding of the Southeast Asia market. CEO roles related to Airlines do not come around often!
Career Growth Opportunities
Further career development possible within the Group.