Chief Financial Officer (Expatriate Only) at Leading Financial Service Institute
- Create a culture of excellence and responsible for financial resource management and the success in the implementation of operational strategies
- Up to USD 15,000 plus Housing Allowance, Transportation Allowance and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service Institute which is a joint venture between a leading telecom and a nationwide bank. It is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks and teleports.
Key responsibilities are as follow:
- As part of the senior management team, contribute to the strategic planning, financial management and day to day running of the operation.
- Financial accounting and reporting, Financial systems, procedures and internal controls.
- Management reporting one and three-year planning, budgeting/ for foresting, and hoc analysis.
- HR and payroll functions, Taxation, Company secretarial matters, Risk management, Legal compliance.
- 10 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing financial management
- Advance university degree in Financial, Business Administration and Management, Economics or other relevant field.
- Literate Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database package.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of local language (Myanmar) is asset.
Housing Allowance, Transportation Allowance plus other attractive benefits.
Leading financial service which provides trustworthy services to people around Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees