Chief Operation Officer at the well known telecommunication services and IT services company
- Acting like company secondary key member to maintain control of diverse business operation but mainly in Human Resource Development
- Up to USD 6,000 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client of one of the leading telecommunication service and IT services companies which aims to provide internet service to customers.
To secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable development.
- Establish HR strategies to achieve the organisation’s goals effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with the management department to implement business plan and procedures.
- Provide Leadership and motivation to employees to achieve the best possible organizational outcomes
- Deal with both local and international firms for the sustained growth of the business
- Oversee the performance and operations of different departments
- Minimum 15 years of total experience and 5 years as Chief Operation Officer
- A Bachelor degree and Master degree are must and MBA is highly preferred.
- Business English is strongly required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees