Exciting opportunity as Chief Security at one of the leading luxury Standard Hotel
- To ensure safety policies and practices are applied in work place
- Salary up to 800,000 kyats
About the Company
Our client, part of International Luxury Standard Hotel Business in Myanmar, manages award-winning chain of high-class hotels in Myanmar,
- This position will have to ensure safety for all customers, tenants, employees, and tourists.
- Innovate guidance and training.
- Manage fire committee and other emergency teams.
- Liaison with police and other government agencies for all issue related to safety.
- Provide basic emergency and facility management functions when respective department staff is not available.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related field
- Must have people management skill/experience
- Previous experiences in police or army or firefighting are preferred
- Knowledge of safety and emergency procedure
Benefits including uniform, duty meals and annual bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.