Chinese Chef at a successful Hotel Chain in Myanmar
o Responsible for the overall smooth operation of the kitchen
o Salary up to 1,500,000 kyats plus meal and accommodation
About the Company
Our client is one of the business hotels group in Myanmar which provides services of international standards to its clients and still growing in the Myanmar market.
Responsible for the overall operations of the kitchen.
● To lead, manage and train the team of chefs and kitchen personnel to serve and keep up the standard food services.
● Creating Menus of high quality and presentation.
● To manage areas of purchasing, profit, stock storage, wastage control and hygiene practices.
● Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Chef specialized in Chinese cuisine
● A degree holder
● A communicable English is a must
● People management experience is essential
Accommodation, transportation and meal allowances.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.