Chinese Chef at one of the 5-star International Luxury Hotel in Yangon
- Responsible for overall daily kitchen operations and food services
- Salary up to 9 Lakhs plus additional benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a well-known International Standard Luxury Hotel Business in Myanmar, manages award-winning chain of high-class hotels in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall daily operations of kitchen and food production.
- Responsible for standard quality food services and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Participate in creating the new food menus and implementing F&B concepts.
- Ensuring the overall hygiene and safety standards of kitchen and effective management of stocks and equipment.
- Training the kitchen staffs, wastage control and also dealing with overall profit and losses.
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in Chinese Cuisine
- A degree holder with a good communicable English
- Strong experience of Kitchen Management and restaurant starting-up experience preferred
- Background of International hotel or Culinary/hotel school background is a plus
A well-known organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees