Cluster Procurement Coordinator at one of the most successful Oil and Gas Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for Functional and Operation Management of the whole company across the other countries
- Salary Up to 3,700,000 MMK and additional benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading oil and gas company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
- Support the procurement coordinators to achieve the performance required from suppliers.
- Responsible for proactively support the business internal controls and delegation.
- Set the plans for procurement roles, process and systems for new countries.
- Directly report to Global Procurement Head.
- To manage procurement managers and coordinators from cluster offices.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in procurement management and operation or sourcing and supply chain experiences, prefer from Oil & Gas industry
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Business is preferable
- Business Level of English is required
- Good knowledge of finance for Project Evaluation
- Expert in using ERP system
Annual Bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees