Commercial Manager position at one of the International Production Company in Myanmar
- Responsible to manage full spectrum of commercial functions
- Salary up to 3,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the Int’l production company which was founded over 100 years ago. They are still going from strength to strength.
Responsible to manage and control all the commercial finance processes
- Controlling budgets of all business functions with detailed understanding of cost drivers
- Responsible for providing regular financial analysis and insight of brand/channels/account performance and profitability
- Interpret financial results through maximizing financial systems to providing actionable insight on customer P&L’s, sales growth analysis, gross margin analysis, customer trade margin and sell-in/sell-out data
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales finance / marketing finance / brand finance / business partnering
- Any Bachelor’ degree in Business with CIMA, ACCA or CPA qualification.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees